My dream

My dreams tend to be rather practical (sometimes to my annoyance!) I usually review something happening in my life, for better or worse.
Last night's garden dream was so neat, I hope it is a prediction, or foreshadowing.
About a week ago, I transplanted a mature Blue Hibiscus, and was distressed that it didn't "take", since I usually have good luck transplanting. I hovered over it for a week, but no luck. When I went to buy a new one, and told the nursery guy about my mishap, he asked if I had pruned it back. Oy! I had forgotten the obvious! I rushed home and pruned it appropriately.
Then went to sleep and dreamed that it was putting out BIG green leaves , more like a Bird of Paradise (Strelizia) than the tiny, serrated leaves of a Blue Hibiscus. Which is interesting, because I just had a very old and well-established Bird of Paradise pulled out of that site! Maybe a *crie de coeur* from the BP remnants filling the yard waste barrel in the alley....
Whatever. I hope it's a good sign!
--
Persephone

I think it's a very good sign. You're putting positive thoughts into it Persephone....... madgardener who goes to sleep sometimes gardening