My Dirt Pipe

I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont kno

what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quit enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smel odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thank

-- BrownFingers

Reply to
BrownFingers

ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, mayb even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, wh dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyho

-- MuckyHoe

Reply to
MuckyHoe

Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come roun and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shootin out

-- PonyPower

Reply to
PonyPower

how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u .

-- ban_me

Reply to
ban_me

what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would b gay

-- PonyPower

Reply to
PonyPower

ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and goo but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big ga bea

-- MuckyHoe

Reply to
MuckyHoe

not as bad as you playing with brownfingers and your pony Alan. That well mucky. You should look on horsef**kers.com for that s*1t, not o this fine site for sharing uphill gardenin knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- crustyshoveller

Reply to
crustyshoveller

Lum an' Abner, you guys ain't.