My Dirt Pipe

I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont kno
what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quit enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smel odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....
does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?
Many Thank
-- BrownFingers
BrownFingers;771505 Wrote:

ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, mayb even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, wh dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyho
-- MuckyHoe
MuckyHoe;771506 Wrote:

Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come roun and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.
Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shootin out
-- PonyPower
PonyPower;771545 Wrote:

how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u .
-- ban_me
ban_me;771704 Wrote:

what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would b gay
-- PonyPower
PonyPower;771732 Wrote:

ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and goo but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big ga bea
-- MuckyHoe

Lum an' Abner, you guys ain't.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
PonyPower;771732 Wrote:

not as bad as you playing with brownfingers and your pony Alan. That well mucky. You should look on horsef**kers.com for that sh1t, not o this fine site for sharing uphill gardenin knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- crustyshoveller