My day in the garden Or the newest don't try this at home

What did your doc suggest. The knee only is warrantied for 15 years. I wonder what happens then, rust?
Betsy
I had that several

I am

The same as with artificial hip joints. If it's in place long enough to wear out, patients will eventually need a second op to refit a new artificial joint.. There are a range of prices and qualities available, so it may be preferable for middle -aged patients to invest in the longest-lasting material available, first time round.
Janet
contains these words:

Janet I doubt I will last long as the knee. My Oncologist only said the extra Chemo "Might" give me an additional 5 years. I was diagnosed in Jan, 2006. Both trips of chemo followed. Want me to will it to you? : )
Betsy