My day in the garden Or the newest don't try this at home

What did your doc suggest. The knee only is warrantied for 15 years. I wonder what happens then, rust?

Betsy

Reply to
betsyb

The message from "betsyb" contains these words:

I had that several

I am

The same as with artificial hip joints. If it's in place long enough to wear out, patients will eventually need a second op to refit a new artificial joint.. There are a range of prices and qualities available, so it may be preferable for middle -aged patients to invest in the longest-lasting material available, first time round.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Janet I doubt I will last long as the knee. My Oncologist only said the extra Chemo "Might" give me an additional 5 years. I was diagnosed in Jan,

2006. Both trips of chemo followed. Want me to will it to you? : )

Betsy

Reply to
betsyb