My balcony garden needs some magic...any creative idea?

Hi all! I am trying to create a little garden on my balcony in London as I love plants!...I put a little table there and I would like to put some nice plants on it, any suggestion? possibly something evergreen....but also with flowers :) thank you

Reply to
laurap74

The options are endless, Is your balcony a very sunny location or more indirect sun? How about an annual vine like Cardinal Climber, It has lots of unique leaves and stunning scarlet red trumpet flowers, Have you thought about a small herb garden, check out different types of pottery and plant rosemary, thyme, sage etc. they provide greenery and savory scents, and are useable in the kitchen. I tend to sketch the area i want to plant and check out different plants online, which are hardy for my area and arrange them as i like, try adding one unique plant then another and so on.

Tim

Reply to
tootalltim