My baby trees; and no fax here.

I appreciate your comments regarding my post. I have no fax availability here. We are no doubt going to be buying large trees for the back, and if the Catalpas and Willows grow big enough to plant they will be welcomed. Jackie
When you plant here are some issues to be addressed.
--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

WoT?    `
Thank you, Symplastless. I appreciate your help. Jackie

Jacqueline Davidson said:

He's no help, but to himself. He's a kook.
--

Eggs

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,

That is an uncharitable attitude to take. What would a Christian say? ;o)
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars