Mustard Green or WEED?

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed. (I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area) Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green?? Thanks,
John
Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 2
(John snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) says... :) As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised :) bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard :) Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were :) planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the :) broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack :) near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed. :) (I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area) :) Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green?? :) Thanks, :) :) John :) :) Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens :) I would say it is mustard greens. A nibble of the leaf may be in order
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
John snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Smoke em if you got em DUDE. Just make sure those authorities who won't let me drive a car legally get to you
--JoeyBartlo-
I did not post this:
Joey Bartlo wrote:

I did not post this:

--
This space intentionally left blank.

i did not post this
arf meow arf - nsa fodder al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
you did post this--

--siht tsop did uoy