Mushroom Growing

Does anyone have experience growing mushroom in those indoor kits I see advertised? I realize this is a bit off topic but...
Steve Ignots
On 23 Nov 2003 04:44:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (SIgnots) wrote:

Check google groups for a recent thread here and on rec.gardens.edible with the term "'shrooms".
No, it's not off-topic. The kits are fun, and successful if directions are followed. Long-term mushroom cultivation is pretty tricky.
Frogleg: thanks for the tips. I'd love to be able to grow Portobello's from scratch. Steve Ignots