Mushroom Growing

Does anyone have experience growing mushroom in those indoor kits I see advertised? I realize this is a bit off topic but...

Steve Ignots

Reply to
SIgnots

Check google groups for a recent thread here and on rec.gardens.edible with the term "'shrooms".

No, it's not off-topic. The kits are fun, and successful if directions are followed. Long-term mushroom cultivation is pretty tricky.

Reply to
Frogleg

Frogleg: thanks for the tips. I'd love to be able to grow Portobello's from scratch. Steve Ignots

Reply to
SIgnots