Munched on daylilies

The tops of my daylily shoots have been munched off, and the most likely culprits are deer or rabbits. I'm going try the usual deterrents, and assuming it works, will the plants bounce back?

Those deer can sure munch their way through a daylily bed. Hopefully, the scapes were not been growing yet so that you can still have a normal bloom season. The foliage will bounce back quickly.
Bobby http://happymoosegardens.com