mums

I seem to be having a problem with my mums. They flowered beautifully last year. This year they came up and something seems to be eating them because I now have no leaves, therefore no plants. I can find no evidence of a creature. I thought maybe slugs but have not had a great problem with them this year. Can anyone help? I already lost three and one more shows evidence of becoming someones lunch. zone 5b

Reply to
Dana Schultz

If you are unsure it is slugs, try going out with a flashlight at night which is when you can sometimes catch them at work on your plants.

Also, take a look at this:

Sonia Van Tassel