Mulching - 5.5hp VS 6.5hp

Hi,
Will a 6.5hp mulching lawnmower mulch better than a 5.5hp? I don't generally let my grass go more than 2 weeks without a mow in the height of our Australian summer.
I'm considering mostly the Honda line of mowers.
Regards,
Han.

YOU PICKED THE BEST BRAND LAWN MOWER MADE...GOOD LUCK
<< YOU PICKED THE BEST BRAND LAWN MOWER MADE...GOOD LUCK >> ____Reply Separator_____ If you need GOOD LUCK with the best brand, what kind of luck do you need with the others?
On 15 Apr 2004 20:03:04 -0700, han snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Han Chung) wrote:

Get the 6.5HP. Some of the power needed goes into the mulching operation. Honda engines are excellent.

Hey Phish, What about Honda black cased series. Any experience with them?I keep seeing these on some cheap generators advertising "Honda Powered" They are significantly less costly than the red cased versions.
Thanks, tj Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:27:30 -0700, Tom Jaszewski

I have the plastic "bullet proof" Honda housing. It is excellent, lightweight, never rusts, but I'm not sure if they make them this way anymore. A good mulching mower will have a doughnut-shaped housing which acts like a kitchen blender to chop the grass blades into small pieces. I don't think the housing type (content) is as important as the shape. The three speed model is what I have and like, but the only time I use the third speed is when I'm trying to get out of the rain. Read and carefully follow the Owner's manual and your mower should last a long time. Parts are available on the Internet, should you need them a few years from now.