MulchHold to contain and maintain Ground covers

Watch Video:
http://www.multicastmedia.com/presenter/mulchhold/mh120204.htm
Everyone, If you put down groundcovers such as Mulch pine straw and chips please take a look at my new product that you spray onto groundcovers to protect and maintain the appearance of brownscapes. The product acts like hairspray on the groundcover preventing it from displacement and premature deteriorization. It also allow you to blow away debris and clippings without disrupting the ground cover. Please check out my site www.mulchhold.com
Regards,
Keith Sciulli snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 770.740.8167

way 30 years ago.
betsyB