moving Irises

what is the best time of the year to move Irises?
Thanks,
FayeC
I agree with what Grandpa said. I divided and moved my Irises Late July and they are doing fine. - Theo
Hi! It doesn't matter really when you move them, i'm going to move mine to a new location within the next week. Peppergirl http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /

Faye Tarzwell wrote:

Depends on the kind of iris: Rhizomatous ones move best in late summer when they are dormant; bulbous ones in fall. However, if you take some care, you can move them successfully almost any time; just make sure they get watered after you move them.
Chris Owens