Morning Calm trumpet vine

Does anyone know a good source for Morning Calm variety of trumpet vine? I want one to climb up a telephone pole. Vendors I saw on the web included Sunlight Gardens, Brushwood Nurseries and Pender Nursuries. I would like to get the real deal on the variety, so need a reputable source. Any suggestions?

Reply to
frdmsbst KY

Chinese Trumpet Creeper, Trumpet Vine 'Morning Calm' (Campsis grandiflora)

has it for $14.95-Bushwood Nursery in Pennsylvania

is $9.99 qt located in Virginia

Both have excellent ratings according to Watchdog.

Elaine

Reply to
<elaine_h

Thanks - this is very helpful! Really appreciate it.

Reply to
frdmsbst KY