Morning Calm trumpet vine

Does anyone know a good source for Morning Calm variety of trumpet vine? I want one to climb up a telephone pole. Vendors I saw on the web included Sunlight Gardens, Brushwood Nurseries and Pender Nursuries. I would like to get the real deal on the variety, so need a reputable source. Any suggestions?
Chinese Trumpet Creeper, Trumpet Vine 'Morning Calm' (Campsis grandiflora) http://www.gardenvines.com/catalog/campsis-morning-calm-p-199.html has it for $14.95-Bushwood Nursery in Pennsylvania
http://www.lazyssfarm.com/Plants/Vines/vines.htm is $9.99 qt located in Virginia
Both have excellent ratings according to Watchdog.
Elaine

Thanks - this is very helpful! Really appreciate it.