More of that "Identify this" game...

Zone 5b Ontario Canada.
Wierd little plants sprung up this year. Orange pouches hanging from 12" leafy stalks. Only our second year with this yard. May have been planted by British folks who owned this place before, or maybe not.
I've never seen this in ontario before but maybe I've never looked....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henchman171/sets/72157627550046478 /
Any guesses?

Physalis; perhaps Physalis alkekengi
--