More Hosta photos

Dear,
Interested in Hostas ? From now on http://www.hostacollectie.be has two photofiles. First one for my own collection (under the button 'Collectie-lijst' ), and second one for photos from new introductions and seldom seen Hostas (under the button 'Archief/Foto-Index ).Now ,more photos are added. I hope you enjoy it. This is not a commercial site. Just information that I want to share with you.