More Deer Repellent Q's...

Just discovered munched (and missing!) leaves on my fruit trees (Peach, Apple and Cherry). I assume it's from doe-eyed deer. After reading around the internet, I decided to mix up some, uh, rotten egg water (1 egg/1 gallon of water) with peppers (significant amounts [1/2 cup each?] of freshly ground black pepper corns, ground red pepper flakes, paprika and chili powder). It's now sitting on the front porch putrifying.
I suddenly got worried a bit ago that the peppers' oils would damage the (very few) leaves left on the trees. Will spraying this concoction on the leaves damage them? Will it, as a side benefit, kill the peach leaf curl? Can I use it as a seasoning for venison?
--Bryan
* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
Brian- I would remove the egg from that recipe of your's, and add 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of worsestershire sauce, 1 can of tomato sauce, and 3 tablespoons of garlic salt.
I'd use it as a barbeque sauce for the Venison.
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com
Eat them.........They taste real good. I have tried everything and execution works the best. I have had limited results with dog crap.
Farmer John
Shotgun slug is the best I have found. The buzzards need something to eat too.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley