More about my cheating ways

My husband left for a business trip last Friday. He wouldn't be back until the following Tuesday which gave yours truly time to play around. No offense to hubby but it takes more than one man to satisfy my sexual cravings. Self pleasuring will do in a pinch but I'm looking for some strange. I want a man that isn't afraid to fart outloud in front of me. I want a smelly construction worker to mount me with reckless abandon and explore my body caverns. Is it wrong to admit this? My husband doesn't read usenet nor does he even know what usenet or newsgroups are so I'm safe in confiding this to the groups. I've included the garden newsgroup because they have a lot gay men who post there and gay men give sound advice.
Donna
TAR's forger wrote:

Ooh, guess I hurt somebody's widdle feewings, and so he's lashing out by trying to forge me.
The above forge was written by a poster who calls himself "Fritz Wuehler." This gentleman has forged several people at rmb and seems to have a fixation with expelling gas. So if you see a thread and it's about farting, think of Fritz the fartman.
boring

In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

As I understand, the "Fritz Wuehler" From: line is an anonymous remailer, which puts that onto many posts from many different users.
--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com /
TAR wrote:

All the gay men have moved on to the cowboy group. All that's left here is straights and gay women. Not exactly who you'd want to get advice from if you asked me.
Regards, Bob

Speak for yourself, dude. I give great advice. :)