Mop sink ok in greenhouse?

Someone gave me a stainless steel sink with faucet (used to be in a doctor's office) to use in my greenhouse. A friend said that rather than have the cabinet built which this sink would require, I should get a mop sink on legs. It would be cheaper and would work well enough for GH purposes. This is my first GH, and I know nothing. Any reason not to use a mop sink? Thx. T-L

They're very square, which could clash with the plants, which are mostly roundish / curvish.

Why a sink? Go for a pond. Ponds are fun, can contain fish AND water the plants in a pinch. Plus they add that needed humidity and help to provide heat in the winter.

I suspect the OP was thinking about rinsing pots and filling watering cans.

It's your Green house, use which one you prefer.
I personally like the idea of building an attractive cabinet for the stainless steel sink.

On the other hand, the humidity in the greenhouse might turn the attractive cabinet into pudding over the years.

Ever heard of marine grade plywood?

Yes. But, read the original question in this thread a few more times.

O.K.! I have REREAD the original post! What's your point? Maybe you should REREAD the original post yourself!

The nature of the question leads me to believe that this person would never have discovered marine plywood. I can't explain why. It's just my impression.
get a plastic mop sink on plastic legs and it will last forever. nice and DEEP for soaking big tubs of things. Ingrid