Moon vine seed

Several friends have told me that moon vine also have blue flowers but they didn't know where to get the seed. Has anyone seen these blue moon flowers and if so where can one get seed?
Thank you, Patrick
I am not sure about this. maybe moon vine is like hydrangea when you put acid on the soil it gets blue flowers. I am not sure i have never grown moon vine. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Do you know the Latin name for the white version?
Ipomoea alba Calonyction That is the latin name I have for the vine Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

OK. I asked because that's normally called Moonflower. While poking around the web, I noticed the term "moon vine" used as a common name for Datura, which almost passes for Ipomoea, except it doesn't have the drop-dead gorgeous smell. There are blue Datura, so if all you want is the visual similarity, they might do the trick. If you need the scent, too, keep searching.
Back to Ipomoea: This site mentions a purple one, and a source: http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/31933/

I believe the blue Impomoea is called a morning glory.
http://www.ethnobotanysource.com/heavenly_blue_morning_glory_seeds.htm
Regards,
Hal
But they do not bloom at night, I had some growing this year, and while nice and big, they are not the same as moon vines.

Telescope Buyers FAQ