Monsanto is your friend

<http://www.tinyurl.com/5cu3kq
Bill
Ps Crazy Humans! Found the URL over in Alt.support.diabetes 1.5 hour long video.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Are you going to tell me Anne Coulter is my friend too? LOL

Anne Coulter is our misguided friend.
Bill who wonders if she has communal or family dinners.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Thank you for posting that link, Bill, I'd had it within the past week and lost it (I only watched a few minutes of it, want to watch the whole thing through. Very interesting that 'biodegradeable' has been removed from the label - not that I ever believed it in the first place!).
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

For those of us out in the boonies (26K dial-up / propane powered ISP), is there a text summary of the video anywhere handy?
cheers
oz
In article

Oz
This URL <http://lucidwhite.com/?pb yielded the below info.
I looked up your question in Google, I discovered you can order this documentary on DVD at the following web site:
<http://www.arte-boutique.fr/detailProduct.action?product.id $5754>
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA