Monkey grass.

I have a huge area of monkey grass I want to get rid of. What is the best way to kill it or remove it. Last year I dug up a sizeable area as this was the only way to really get rid of it I was told. Guess what. It's back. I need to remove it to re landscape and sod the back yard and make it into a play area for my children with swingsets and grass etc. but this stuff is tough. I have a huge monkey grass farm right now and it's driving me nuts.

Please help,

Notal

Reply to
Notal Kyder