money tree pachira and holiday bamboo plants

I wonder how do they make the intertwinning /braiding of the money tree (pachira), or the swirling of the tiny bamboo plants that we see a lot during the xmas period? Is the bamboo plant actually from a bamboo family? The leaves look different from the regular bamboo tree. Thanks for info.

See about the "Money" tree here: http://www.valentine.gr/pachira_en.htm
The "Lucky Bamboo" you see is a Dracena no relation to bamboo. Real bamboo is in the grass family.

USDA Zone 8
excuse me dear, r u talking about Bamboosa pudica? I didn't understand the exact species you are concerned. Ali
No, dummy. Its a scam.
The plant is Dracaena sanderiana, not a bamboo at all.
http://www.lucky-bamboo.com /