money tree pachira and holiday bamboo plants

I wonder how do they make the intertwinning /braiding of the money tree (pachira), or the swirling of the tiny bamboo plants that we see a lot during the xmas period? Is the bamboo plant actually from a bamboo family? The leaves look different from the regular bamboo tree. Thanks for info.

Reply to
aniramca

See about the "Money" tree here:

"Lucky Bamboo" you see is a Dracena no relation to bamboo. Real bamboo is in the grass family.

Reply to
Travis M.

excuse me dear, r u talking about Bamboosa pudica? I didn't understand the exact species you are concerned. Ali

Reply to
kishwarali

No, dummy. Its a scam.

The plant is Dracaena sanderiana, not a bamboo at all.

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........