Moderately difficult plants for indoors

Hello,

I am new to horticulture so excuse my ignorance on the matter. What plants are good for growing indoors and are also partially a challenge? I am looking for plants that require lots of care but produce excellent results and can also be grown indoors.

Thank you.

Reply to
quantanglement

If you are a newbie, you might as well challenge yourself by doing crossword puzzles instead!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

Rosemary (the herb). Native to rocky coasts along the Mediterranean. Suffers terribly here in the winter due to home heating systems. Likes moderate humidity, like it would get along a seashore. A misting bottle and endless patience are good to have, but if you can keep them alive (and maybe even thriving), you'll have something to gloat about. And, cook with.

Reply to
Doug Kanter