Miracle Gro for Dummies

Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2 gallons of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).
And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

gallons
Is that a baseball cap or a skull capful?

I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my face is? Is it supposed to work this way?

We won't know until you flower. Watch out for slugs.
Janet

You have to put an olive in it, or it is ineffective.

IMHO, those who use Miracle-Gro on their gardens are a most as dumb as those who drink it.
vince norris

It's useful as a transplant solution, although fish emulsion is a comfortable substitute.
I would have expected you to have tried smoking it!!!

Isn't all Miracle Gro for dummies?
Its blue because its true!!!