Miracle Gro for Dummies

Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2 gallons of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).

And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Is that a baseball cap or a skull capful?

Reply to
Vox Humana

"Doug Kanter" wrote in news:za0le.2132$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny:

I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my face is? Is it supposed to work this way?

Reply to
Salty Thumb

The message from Salty Thumb contains these words:

We won't know until you flower. Watch out for slugs.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

You have to put an olive in it, or it is ineffective.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

IMHO, those who use Miracle-Gro on their gardens are a most as dumb as those who drink it.

vince norris

Reply to
vincent p. norris

Isn't all Miracle Gro for dummies?

Its blue because its true!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

I would have expected you to have tried smoking it!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

It's useful as a transplant solution, although fish emulsion is a comfortable substitute.

Reply to
Doug Kanter