Minty Plant ID

Hi - I have this somehwat invasive plant growing in a flower bed. The leaves smell like mint when crushed. I thought it might be Mentha Aquatica, but it's growing in soil. The flowers are at the bottom left of the image and the reddish seeds are all over. What do you think?
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5282/906050ls.jpg
Looks like a salvia but could be agastache.

Betsy wrote:

What about Monarda?
Paulo
The flower head didn't look like Monarda to me.

mine grows in soil too. It has a wonderful sweet mint smell but it loses it quickly after picking. my other mints are better. it is very invasive. mine has flowers different from yours but the leaves and square red stems are identical.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com expounded:

That looks like it could be hoary mountain mint, Pycnanthemum incanum. See http://2bnthewild.com/plants/H252.htm .
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a