Mint bed in winter

We moved into our house last April, and there is a mint bed in the garden, I'm very much a newbie when it comes to gardening, so what should I do with the plants in the mint bed now all the leaves have either fallen off or gone brown?
--
skippysje

On 1/27/13 6:08 AM, skippysje wrote:

Unless the soil froze to a depth of several inches, the mint is likely to come back from its roots.
Note well: Mints of all varieties are very invasive. They can completely take over your entire garden and your neighbors' gardens too.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
skippysje wrote:

if you don't like the rugged look you can trim them off. we use a hedge trimmer for larger patches of deadheading instead of using sheers or scissors. it goes much quicker.
songbird