Miniature Poppies

Hi,
I was at the local herb farm the other day and noticed that the woman had some miniature red poppies among her garden. I asked where I could get some of these seeds and she told me that she got them in Scotland. She was rather busy so I didn't get a chance to inquire any further. I have been searching the web but not having much luck. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks!
Scotland is just north of England.
Where in Scotland? Edinburgh Botanical Garden or somewhere else?
Other than that, you have the rest of your life to wonder about the one that got away. Maybe some day you will bump into her again and she will give you the rest of the story or maybe not.

There are a few scarlet cultivars of the California poppy, Eschscholzia californica "Red," "Inferno," & "Scarlet Magic" are examples. Icelandic poppies, already quite small, have dwarf strains that come in many colors, usually oranges & yellows, but there is a bright red one rarely offered, Papaver alpinum subspecies dubium. But really, there are so many tiny specie-poppies, I doubt you'll find them without better hints. You could sneak back when the flowers have turned to seedpods & whine & beg for one seed pod.
-paghat the ratgirl
Indeed I could... Many thanks!!