Miniature Iris

Are there any mail-order sites where I can purchase miniature irises? I've never seen one, but I've been told they exist!
I have seen miniature Irises and have grown them.
So, I can confirm that they do exist.
Have you done a google search?

http://www.schreinersgardens.com /
I ordered some minatures from them about 8yrs ago for an estate I worked on. They were wonderful little things! flowered remakably early in the year.
--
peter_may_day

To email me, remove underwear, and insert, my name
Dutch gardens for Iris reticulata or www.dutchgardens.com . Look also in nursery catalogs or online sites of nurseries for crested irises, or I. cristata, I. tectorum, or I. prismaticae. www.iriscitygardens.com is one source for them. There is also Iris bucharica, and Iris histrioides Katherarine Hodgskin, found at www.johnscheepers.com, and you can also try for www.mcclureandzimmerman.com madgardener who has reticulata and bucharica

There are also small beaded iris, I hope to intro one within another 2 years after I grow enough of it. Is one of the first beaded iris to bloom.
--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org