Miniature Iris

Are there any mail-order sites where I can purchase miniature irises? I've never seen one, but I've been told they exist!

Reply to
JorgNS

I have seen miniature Irises and have grown them.

So, I can confirm that they do exist.

Have you done a google search?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

ordered some minatures from them about 8yrs ago for an estate I worked on. They were wonderful little things! flowered remakably early in the year.

Reply to
peter_may_day

Reply to
madgardener

There are also small beaded iris, I hope to intro one within another 2 years after I grow enough of it. Is one of the first beaded iris to bloom.

Reply to
Starlord