Mini Pine Tree in Planter

Hello green thumbs:
I have a mini pine tree (dwarf alberta spruce) in a pot out on a northern exposure top third floor deck. Its currently 14 degrees fahrenheit and winter here in Chicago. It seems to be as healthy as it was when I bought it a month ago or so.
I was considering moving the planted pine tree from the outside to a medium light hallway outside my front door--indoors. Its maintains about 65 degrees in the hallway. Would this move be bad for the tree?
Regards, Brian
Brian
Good question.
I do not have the answer.
If you emailed me personally I would give you a reference to contact.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.