Mini Pine Tree in Planter

Hello green thumbs:

I have a mini pine tree (dwarf alberta spruce) in a pot out on a northern exposure top third floor deck. Its currently 14 degrees fahrenheit and winter here in Chicago. It seems to be as healthy as it was when I bought it a month ago or so.

I was considering moving the planted pine tree from the outside to a medium light hallway outside my front door--indoors. Its maintains about 65 degrees in the hallway. Would this move be bad for the tree?

Regards, Brian

Reply to
brianhray

Brian

Good question.

I do not have the answer.

If you emailed me personally I would give you a reference to contact.

Reply to
symplastless