Mini Gunneras

I hope someone can help me.
I am desperately trying to find mini gunnera plants but none of ou local garden centres sell them.
Does anyone know of an outlet that I can purchase them from ?
Your help would be appreciated.
Thank
-- Monkey
Do a search on http://davesgarden.com /
Several mail order vendors have it and you can research the nurseries on his watchdog page.
Elaine

Why would you want a Mini Gunnera? The whole point of growing Gunnera is to have a *HUGE* plant.

USDA Zone 8