Milk and wine lily

I remember someone yearning over milk and wine lilies. I think it was Paghat, not sure. They're for sale now at Bulbmeister.com during its early sale.

zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

that was me, and I'm too poor to pay attention now...........another time...........thanks honey. ((hug)) madgardener up on the frosty ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain which has defining strips of fogs, clouds and condensation in layers, in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36 where it got down to just 27 last night

Reply to
madgardener

Hey Maddie,

I'm still saving a gorgeous milk and wine Crinum for you.

Gloria

Reply to
Gloria