"Military families rake in lawn care"

Military families rake in lawn care at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20061123-103633-2887r.htm
On 11/25/06 10:37 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "Mike"

Great story!
Cheryl
I really appreciate this story. To Many landscapers are only concerned about the bottom line and never try to help anyone.

What makes this interesting to me is that 35+ years ago when I was in the United States Navy, work crews were put together to help families of sailors at sea move, do house repairs, and cut grass. After a terrible storm, special crews were put together to repair a house trailer that had been knocked over and to reroof a house.
I was on Polaris Submarine duty where each ship had two crews and you were three months at sea and three months at home. More interestingly, this was done only for enlisted personnel while this landscape deal also includes officers.
Dick
Hey thats a good deal I guess. GO dodge bullets get your lawn mowed for free.