Meyer Lemon dropping leaves

I have a Meyer lemon in a pot that has been dropping a lot of leaves all of a sudden. The leaves are slightly curled, but otherwise look healthy; dark green, no insects. It's getting adequate water, sun and food as far as I can tell. I have a lime and mandarin right next to it that are not having any problems. Any ideas? Thanks