merry Tiller Major rotorvator

Hi people's. I have a Merry Tiller Major Rotorvator. I've purchased a new foam air filter for it. Question. There is a metal flat steel part inside with lots of holes in it. Should it sit at the bottom or top of the filter?many thanks for any help.
--
ademco

On 5/18/2016 3:32 PM, ademco wrote:

parts diagram and service instructions online by searching for the engine model number. Normally, I'd simply suggest that the new one goes on just as the old one came off but my guess is that it is too late for that bit of advice.