Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to all

Wishing all of the gardeners all over the world peace this night, with garden promises fullfilled come springtime and where it is already summer, a bountiful harvest time. I think the world needs more instances of "stone soup" to bring us closer together for one cause. This is the only planet we have right now, and it's up to the stewards of this blue marble to hold dear and treasure what gift we truely have is being allowed to reside here. So with no further adieu....... I pledge allegiance to the Earth, and all the Life which it supports. ONE PLANET, in our care, irreplaceable, with sustenance and respect for ALL.
Mother of all, our home, our host, Waits for what she needs the most; Children who will not neglect her, There is no jewel of greater worth To us, than our sweet home, the Earth.
nuff said............
madgardener up on the ridge, where the gentle rains sing in the fallen leaves, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain where I've had my eleventh year here, in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36
madgardener Wishing all of the gardeners all over the world peace thi
night, with garden promises fullfilled come springtime and where it is alread summer, a bountiful harvest time. I think the world needs more instances o "stone soup" to bring us closer together for one cause. This is the onl planet we have right now, and it's up to the stewards of this blue marble to hol dear and treasure what gift we truely have is being allowed to reside here. So with no further adieu....... I pledge allegiance to the Earth, and all the Life which it supports. ONE PLANET, in our care, irreplaceable, with sustenance and respect fo ALL.
Mother of all, our home, our host, Waits for what she needs the most; Children who will not neglect her, There is no jewel of greater worth To us, than our sweet home, the Earth.
nuff said............
madgardener up on the ridge, where the gentle rains sing in the fallen leaves, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain where I'v had my eleventh year here, in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36
same to you and yours madgardener as well as to everyone else as well i wish u peace and happiness now and in the year ahead. have wonderful christmas season everyone. sockiescat
-- sockiescat