Mention where you garden at:

Hi Gang I'm Derryl and I'm a disabled Horticulturalist and Landscape Gardener.
I'm impressed with the postings from so many nice folks.
When you post a message or a reply could you please tell us where you garden at and the Zones. It gives us a broader idea of the different conditions.
I live in Calgary in Zone 3A. We have a 90 day growing season.
Remove the < >.
Derryl