Men are too dumb for working in the garden

Page 2 of 2
I could not agree more. Women in the garden? Never, unless there's some heavy lifting needed! Work in the house is more than sufficient for them. I didn't even no where the kitchen was until she prepared a plan~~ before she left me!! Now I've bitten my tongue. Best Wishes

nathalie snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Nathalie Hutt) wrote in

(alright I can't resist)
If men acted like elephants in a garden, you'd have no garden, only a big pile of elephant poo. Is that what happened?
P.S. Loved your relative Jabba in Return of the Jedi.
I do most of the gardening and lawn/perennial care & planting annuals, but I let my wife help as long as I can keep an eye on her. And, since I'm retired and she still has a job, I take care of cleaning the house, food/Sam's type shopping, laundry, home repairs, etc.. I'll do any domestic chores except for two. I don't darn socks or breast feed.
On 13 Apr 2004 23:58:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) opined:

You don't breast feed? You are useless! LOL
BTW, did you watch the marathon last weekend...two weekends ago? We were doing the Curly block for days. Fun!
escapee wrote:

After all, he did say he was retired...
(TOM KAN PA) opined:

What's wrong with breast feeding? Of course men have to go through all the additional hassle of finding suitable breast to borrow, but I think I speak for most men when I say it's worth the extra effort. Ah, the sacrifices we make!
;-)
opined:

Okayyyyyyy. So men breastfeed too. All equal and all that there. <G>
A Real Man will find a way to do it if he considers it important enough.
escapee wrote:

opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable pair (only to receive a <slap> "Fresh!", when we actually ask the woman to help us out with something we really can't do ourselves), here you are talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we put up with women at all!
;-)
opined:

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where men would get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their husbands like shit, then expect them to have a "relationship" with them beyond sex.
I prefer to have a good discussion about something than to love. Love is not all it's cracked up to be. It gets much deeper with time, but it's not the glue. Intellect is the glue. Respect, honor and understanding. Those are glue.
Unfortunately, most women don't get that part of it. I feel for you guys.
opined:

<snip>
For the record, I was just kidding. Most women I've dated would attempt to whack me upside the head if I decided to go melon shopping (or even for referring to finding a wet nurse as such.)
nathalie snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Nathalie Hutt) wrote in message

Maybe your man does that on purpose so you won't bug him to work in the garden :-) I know tons of men who are better gardners than their wives.
Gary
My X-wife ( who ended up in the graybar hotel ) couldn't have grown crabgrass!
Right now, inside my trialer I have at lest 20 stalks of Iris flowers that I cut off and pulled inside to save them from the winds we get this time of year.
--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

Never let a troll out from under its bridge:)
Trip Trop..