Tigger Queen Anne Pocket Golden Midget
How'd they do? I just bought some golden midget but am willing to try anything once.
Paul
On 2011-03-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:

Dunno, but they get very long roots, maybe not a good idea.
--
Bud

Paul M. Cook wrote:

I don't know about golden midgets but the melons I grow would run outside a pot in a couple of weeks. You may be able to get somewhere if they could run up a trellis or over your balcony.

I use trellises with all my cucurbits. I fold them over the top. Works really good for cukes.
Paul
Paul M. Cook;915633 Wrote:

Thanks you for the post.
--