Melons for container gardening

Anyone grow these in pots?

Tigger Queen Anne Pocket Golden Midget

How'd they do? I just bought some golden midget but am willing to try anything once.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Dunno, but they get very long roots, maybe not a good idea.

Reply to
Bud

I don't know about golden midgets but the melons I grow would run outside a pot in a couple of weeks. You may be able to get somewhere if they could run up a trellis or over your balcony.

David Hare-Scott

I use trellises with all my cucurbits. I fold them over the top. Works really good for cukes.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Thanks you for the post.