Mellow Out

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I registered to waste further time in the future:
http://seed.ecomagination.com /
It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in insullation.]
Inchworm love!
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@soggy72.drizzle.com, "paghat"

That is cool! how did you find that! And may I share it elsewhere? Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.
-paggers
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
On 11/21/05 7:33 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@soggy72.drizzle.com, "paghat"

I enjoyed it also - and something to share with my little girl and a few dozen gardening friends.
Try this some afternoon - my daughter found it while playing on the Barbie site and was laughing so hard
http://pollypocket.everythinggirl.com/garden/flower/flower.aspx
It worth a few minutes of play.
Cheryl

Quite a publicity stunt for a company that polluted the bejeezus out of the Hudson River, pretty much admitted to it, refuses to have any part in the cleanup, and buys the appropriate politicians to be sure they'll never really be held responsible.

And make pretty crappy toasters too.
-paggers
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Doug Kanter wrote:

Yeah, that kind of prevented me from mellowing out very much.