Med Troy Bilt Accessories????????

I have a medium sized Troy Bilt Tiller and am looking for accessories. I would like to have a shield or bumper that would push plants aside so I can get close when tilling. Is there any such accessory?

Thanks for any help..................

Reply to
Randy

I have such a bumper accessory on my TroyBilt Horse that I bought circa

1982, so I'd think they're still available. Just about any TroyBilt dealer (Lowes?) should be able to help you.
Reply to
bop_pa