me no green finger

hi all

new gardener

and not doing very well

can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong

plants are in pots and some indoor some out

feed with miracle grow about once ever 2 weeks

plants seem to be dieing off at tips and different kinds so know I am doing somthing wrong

have attached some pictures

can anyone help?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: IMG_2394.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_2395.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_2396.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_2397.JPG | |Download:
Sandyb

Too much fertilizer. The plants will look scorched.

Re-read the directions on the Miracle Grow.

You can grow a plant for years with no fertilizer at all.

Reply to
despen

I agree, Sandy. Especially with the plants being indoors, once every three months is PLENTY often enough for the Miracle Grow. Put them in the tub with little blocks of wood or something under the pot edges to support them and keep the bottom free. Then give them a good soak, and let all the excess run out. Repeat it an hour later, and let it all run out again. That will wash out a lot of the fertilizer. Then put them back, make sure they get decent light, and DO NOT fertilize them again for at least three months.

Tony M.

Reply to
Tony

Green fingers, lol.