Max length of vine (Fatshedera?) Or something for tall shaded area?

I wonder,

1) How long a distance will a Fatshedera "branch" trail or be trained? 2) Has anyone noticed any difference in size of the variegated Fatshederas versus the regular green Fatshedera?

Or, ignore my initial assumption of using Fatshedera. I've assumed I'd use a vine that climbs a trellis. Fatshedera seemed good because the plant will get only rare direct sunlight

My overall goal is to have an evergreen screen, filtered or solid, approximately

25 ft tall x 4 ft deep at base. And Preferably, the plant has touches of white, cream or yellow or purple (Smokey or brownish or bronzed purple ok). Preferably, only one flower/accent color, but ok if combine yellowish color with the purplish color. A clamberer, leaner, tendrils, or twiner; must never adhere to wall as Hedera does! Inoffensive to people at ground level. (Non-toxic, no thorns, no pelting those below with large fruit, clumsy penguins, or lost foreign dignitaries... :-)

Suggestions or feedback are appreciated.

Reply to
CcDry

versus the regular green Fatshedera?

vine that climbs a trellis. Fatshedera seemed good because the

approximately 25 ft tall x 4 ft deep at base. And Preferably, the plant has

purple ok). Preferably, only one flower/accent color, but ok if

tendrils, or twiner; must never adhere to wall as Hedera does!

below with large fruit, clumsy penguins, or lost foreign

Ummmmmmm, Fatshedera is a gorgeous plant but not a climber ....... ;~))

What about Honeysuckle 'Lonicera henryi'. It is a vigorous climber which can be pruned to keep in place. It's evergreen. It does not cling like ivy does. The tubular flowers are yellow-throated, purplish-red. It has interesting black berries in winter.

The following sites have info and/or photos

JennyC