Material that stops fruiting

Hi,
What is the material that stops fruiting called? We have a beautiful weeping peach tree that flowers nicely but then produces a bountiful crop of inedible peaches. Even the squirrels do not eat them so I have to pick up bushels of them every fall.
I know that there are such materials but danged if I can find them.
TIA
John
I had an ornamental plum that did the same thing. Just a horrible, nasty mess. It was growing next to the sidewalk (it was there when I bought the house) and was not only a rotting mess but a hazard as well. I tracked down a 'fruit inhibitor spray', can't remember the name. The MSDS sheet has little skulls on it and CARCINOGEN in just about every column. Didn't buy that stuff. A product called Fruit Stop was then recommended. I read the MSDS sheet on it and decided I'd just get rid of the tree. That Fruit Stop stuff was even MORE EVIL! I just decided to get rid of the %$#$ tree and start over with something else.
Val