Mass Quantities of ground cover plants in MA?

I'm looking at putting a ground cover on a 30 ~40 ft section of a slope about 10" wide. I'm tending toward using phlox subulata or stolonifera.
By some rough guesses, I'm looking about over a hundred plants. Depending on how quickly I want them to fill in.
Where would I be able to buy something like that in the Greater Boston area at a reasonable price??
Dave.
Dave Mitton wrote:

http://www.sylvannursery.com

Boston Ivy? Keeps down most weeds and fills in nicely.
BetsyB