Maple tree leaf problems

Hi,
I've uploaded some images of some tree leaf problems I've got on two of my maples. Before I call the arborist, might someone give me some advice?
I've seen this before, but not all over the tree(s).
location, middle indiana.
http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/reverendmoon/media/DSC00168 _zpse84c90d5.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/os8l22b
http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/reverendmoon/media/DSC00169 _zps1137e335.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/pkoggm5
Thanks!
DirtBag said:

I think it is Maple anthracnose. Normally this is a minor problem. It can weaken trees that are repeatedly and excessively defoliated.
The best bet might be to call an arborist and arrange for some canopy thinning next year. If the infection is really extensive, they might also suggest late winter/early spring preventative fungicide application(s). (Fungicide treatment now would be pointless.)
Otherwise, the treatment is good hygiene (clean up and discard fallen leaves--don't mulch or compost them) and maintaining an adequate water supply during periods of drought.
<http://www.extension.umn.edu/yardandgarden/ygbriefs/p414anthracnose maple.html>
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

I think that's silver maple... get rid of that crappy weed.
Pat Kiewicz said

Thanks, our arborist confirmed your suspicion. He was not really concerned - focusing on removal of the dead leaves. I guess this year no leaves for mulching. I have two such Maples - in both front and back yards - so keeping them all (healthy/sick) separate is not possible. Sad, I really like mulching the leaves.