Manure delivery in Plymouth

Hi, My allotment is in desperate need of manure. Does anyone know of someone who can deliver it? Thanks
--
Greenfingers99

Greenfingers99 wrote:

There are a number of folks here...
Bob F said:

Certainly a number of Plymouth
Worse yet, in the USA there are Plymouth MA, MI and MN.
Plymouth CA and CT.
I think there is Plymouth PA, too.
Then we can move on to Canada, which also has at least one Plymouth...
Though I'm sure he is talking about the original Plymouth, the Plymouth that the one in MA is named for. (The one in MI is named after the one in MA.)
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

Talking delivery in a Plymouth