Manual push aerators and dethatcher q.

Does anyone here use a manual spike aerator and/or dethatcher?? If so, which brands are you happy with, and where did you get yours? Thank you.
I bought my first hand aerator a week ago, dont know what brand, already threw the label away, from Ace Hardware for $20. It works fine, but can be some real work. My lawn has already shown good results in combination with the moisture we've gotten recently. If you like the work get one thats why I got one, for a little added exercise and time killer.
Matt