manual leaf shredder

I saw a post for this a few years ago in this forum, but there wasn't much information. I'm interested in a hand-crank version of the popular electric or gas powered shredders (Flowtron, etc.). Has anyone seen these on the market? I'm still sifting through ten bazillion web pages, but haven't found anything yet.
Thanks, joseph
I use the vacuum attachment on my leaf blower to suck up dry leaves. This usually breaks up the leaves to a degree. I then empty the bag into a round trash barrel. Inserting a spinning weed-wacker into the barrel quickly breaks the leaves down further and furnishes me with inexpensive mulch. Oak tree leaves which are on the acid side make excellent mulch for Azaleas.
--Frank