Mantis tiller

I have a Mantis tiller. It is a great little machine, runs fine. The tiller attachment does exactly what it's supposed to. However, when I use it as an edger (with the correct blade and wheel) it does a lackluster job of trimming a clean edge. I've tried pushing and pulling, coming and going, all the same results. Any suggestions? Perry
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:41:31 -0500, "Perry Templeton"

I get a professional-looking lawn edge using a string trimmer. Hold the string in a vertical position and slowly walk backwards.