Mangolian Tree

Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7 to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting it. What I wanted to know is if any special trees bloom during all the seasons. Our tree does. It has bloomed in October, January, February, March, May, July and September. I thought I would see if an expert can help me out. Please, can someone help me find an answer to this mysterious Magnolia tree? It is about 8 feet high right now.
--
thomaspoul

On 10/7/2013 1:25 AM, thomaspoul wrote:

What is your area and climate? Do you get frost or snow? How hot does it get in summer?
When did you plant your tree? It can't be blooming on 25 October of this year, which has not yet arrived.
There are more than 200 species of magnolia. Do you have a photo? Do not attach the photo to your reply. My news server does not accept attachments; most do not. Instead, upload the photo to some public photo hosting Web site.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
David E. Ross wrote:

His location is monsoonal. Warm, summer rain, no frost.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

I fear that all these questions will prove far too difficult.
While we are being so optimistic perhaps the OP could explain why does he change his account so often?
On 08/10/2013 03:49, David E. Ross wrote:

Don't believe anything that he posts. IMO he's growing Magnolia trollii...
--

Jeff